CONTOH DISCRIBTIVE TEXT ABOUT BELOVED MOM !!

My mother’s personality and appearance..

Good morning, everybody ..
First of all let me introduce my self
My name is Akhid Bunayari.

Here, I would like to tell you about a special woman.
She is my mother. My mother’s name is Markhumah. She was born in Gunung Kidul, February 28th 1972. She is the first of two sisters. She lives in Sleman with two children. One of them is me. She has got married with my father 16 years ago. Unfortunately my mother and I were left by him forever.

Well I think my mother is so beautiful. She is about 165 cm tall and her weight is 50 kg. Her skin is bright. Her hair is black and straight. Actually she always keeps her body fit and healthy; indeed she looks like younger than her age. Her beauty always makes me want to see her every time.

My mother is an elementary teacher. She teaches ICT. She also teaches of scout extra lesson. Beside that she has been continuing her study in university. She wants to get her bachelor degree. She has good and high motivation in continuing her study. 
In my opinion, she is so patient and diligent woman. Every day she always gets up early to wake me up and asks me to pray. She is a good cook, she always prepares breakfast for us, but I seldom have breakfast because I’m in hurry. So that makes her sad but she is not angry and still patient, some time she is also very firm with the rules in our life.
All my mistake may trouble you, please forgive me and that’s all explanation about my mother’s personality and appearance. Thank you for your attention.





CONTOH DISCRIBTIVE TEXT ABOUT BELOVED MOM !! CONTOH DISCRIBTIVE TEXT ABOUT BELOVED MOM !! Reviewed by Unknown on 2:53:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.